De Dichter is a young rapper/producer who comes from a area near to Rotterdam called Nieuwerkerk aan de Ijssel. He raps in dutch and people are recognizing him more and more when they see him. A couple of weeks ago he put an EP called Leren Luisteren on the internet so people could download it. First he released it in November 2009 only on CD so people could buy it for €5 but not a lot of people did that. He is also a friend of me and because I’m not a musician and I got a other point of view he asked me to be his manager. Not really a manager with contracts and things like that but I’m helping him with a lot of stuff. I’m really enjoying that because the most important for now is to promote him. If someone study Commerial Economics he or she must love to promote things and so do I. What is also important for us is to make a plan how we are going to do things. Discuss why we want to do things in a certain way and come up with arguments.
That are the things I’m going to blog about in the next couple weeks. The promotion of the artist De Dichter and the progress that we are making.
You can also check the website www.dichtermusic.nl for more information about De Dichter.
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten